Thoughts

Breast Cancer has invaded my body, but it need not invade my spirit. There may be scars on my chest, but there need not be scars on my heart. . . . . . Judy Kneece

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Hopefully I'll find out next week when I go see the oncologist. I'm ready to start this chemo and get it over with.

Finding out I had cancer was a shock. Not only because of how it was going to effect me but also how it was going to effect my family. Scott and I are getting ready to remodel my Mom's house completely and then move in with her so we all can become debt free. Them bam "I have Breast Cancer." Well, we're not going to let this stop us. We have had to scale our plans down a bit. But, we are going to get city water ditch started later next week or early the following week. Those of you who know the situation - this seems like a miricle. My Papaw built this house in the 1960's and the well water is well, lets just say it's the most horrible stuff ever. Can you imagine Mamaw & Papaw's place having city water. Miricle indeed. Got one bid yesterday on the remodel job. So much higher than we were hoping so, we'll continue to get more bids. Never take the first one that comes along. Shop around for best deal and best contractor.

No comments:

Post a Comment