Thoughts

Breast Cancer has invaded my body, but it need not invade my spirit. There may be scars on my chest, but there need not be scars on my heart. . . . . . Judy Kneece

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Finally

Finally had my first Chemo Treatment yesterday. It lasted 6 hours. Wow, that was a day let me tell ya. Scott was with me most of the time. He took a lunch break and brought me back a Bruce Terry hamburger and an unsweet tea. That was so good. It hit the spot.

I go once a week for chemo. Only the ever third one will last a long time, about 4 1/2 hours. the rest of them will only be a hour.

I'm trying to drink lots of fluids. That is hard for me. I don't like to drink so much. I'm feeling good, taking my anti nausea meds as prescribed so I'm hoping I don't get sick. Have a slight headache too. But, other thank that it's not too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment