Thoughts

Breast Cancer has invaded my body, but it need not invade my spirit. There may be scars on my chest, but there need not be scars on my heart. . . . . . Judy Kneece

Friday, June 25, 2010

Come on Already!!!!!

Well, my last posting I was going to have Chemo, I had a bad report from my PET Scan Results. They found 4 spots in my lymth nodes which had tested negative four weeks earlier. So, the Surgeon and Oncologist both thought it best if they were removed without further adu. So, I went in for surgery a week ago yesterday and sure enough they were cancerous. They were hoping it was going to be bruising from the first surgery but, I wasn't that lucky. Dr. Hunton said that one of the lympth nodes that he removed looked "wicked". There he goes using THAT work again. Dr. Mackey uses it alot too. Evidently my tumor and these lympth nodes are WICKED looking under the microscope. But, they were all removed along with a slugh of others as well as he scrapped around under the left arm area. And he didn't warn me how much this was going to hurt afterwards. I can usually prepare myself for pain if they just inform me of how bad it's gonna be. So, I'm taking a few pain meds with sleeping pills in order to sleep at night. Sleep doesn't come easy. Darn it, I can't even sleep during the day.

I'm thinking these spots that appeared on my lympth nodes grew from the time I had my bi-lateral Mastectomy and my PET Scan. Dr. Hunton and Dr. Mackey were both so surprised that they were there. All other Organ's Lungs, and Heart look great. So, I'm hoping Dr. Hunton will release me soon so I can get on with the Chemo already. I feel like a bump on a log, just lying around.

Thanks to all of you who have brought me food, gifts, books, cards, phone calls, prayers and most of all prayers. I just couldn't have made it this far without you and your encouraging actions. You are the best. My new Cancer friends have come out of the wood work to help me. God has send me some special people in my time of need. He knows and understands what we all need.

My Mom has been so sweet to help me all this past week. Making my bed, filling my Tea glass and Oh, do I ever have a great recipe for a Virgin Bongo Tea. I'm not gonna post it unless someone asked me to...I'm gonna see how many read my blog. It is awesome.

Thanks for your continued support. Like I was telling my friend Dee, I feel like I've Stalled out over the open ocean. Just continue to pray for me. I know you will.

God has even taken the desire to ride away for right now, cause he knows and I know that it's impossible for the time being. But, I know when the time is right he'll bring it back.

Scott is getting started on the Water Line over at the Little Place. Can you imagine. Wonder what Mamaw & Papaw are thinking? If there is worrying in Heaven (which I don't think there is) but, if there were Mamaw would be wringing her hands together right now saying "Oh my Lord What are We Gonna Do"? Well, Mamaw, it's gonna be alright and more happier times are a coming and we are going to have city water!!!!!!

Love ya all.
Tink

No comments:

Post a Comment