Thoughts

Breast Cancer has invaded my body, but it need not invade my spirit. There may be scars on my chest, but there need not be scars on my heart. . . . . . Judy Kneece

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Waiting & Waiting

I'm still waiting for an appointment with Dr. Mackey, Oncologist. I'm not good at waiting. I'm just so ready to get the Chemo started so I can get it over with. My incision still hurts some. I'm going to have lunch with my good friend Trish and then I'm going to go the the Cancer Support House to check things out. Looking forward to that. I've received some good handbooks on Breast Cancer, Chemo Treatments and Nutrition from our insurance companies. They have been so helpful. I had no idea that they even had such information, I thought all they did was approve or deny your medical claims. Who knew?

I'm sitting here hoping that we get some more rain this morning. We need it so. It's so dry. But this is so normal for our part of the world. So, pray for rain so we can have a good hay crop this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment