Thoughts

Breast Cancer has invaded my body, but it need not invade my spirit. There may be scars on my chest, but there need not be scars on my heart. . . . . . Judy Kneece

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Finally

I finally have an appointment with Dr. Mackey, Oncologist, on Tuesday of next week. Now, we can get things started. So happy:) Scott has been so good to me today. I overdid it big time so he cooked me supper and now is cleaning up the kitchen. Wow, what a MAN!!!!!! I love him so.

I went to the Donald W. Reynolds Cancer Support House today and picked out a wig and got some turbans, hat and bandanna's. Wow, I was so shocked with all the stuff they have there. Counseling, quilting, library, knit & crochet, scrap booking any kind of literature on cancer you could imagine and guess what? IT'S ALL FREE. Wow, people need to utilize their services. They can get you financial help with health care. They are having a "Celebration for Cancer Survivors" Saturday and I plan on going if I can get a ride. Because I am NOT DRIVING!!!!!

The third leg of the triple crown is Saturday. Going to have a good time with family. Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment