Thoughts

Breast Cancer has invaded my body, but it need not invade my spirit. There may be scars on my chest, but there need not be scars on my heart. . . . . . Judy Kneece

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Getting Ready

I'm trying to anyway. Thank you to all my friends who have offered to take me to my Chemo treatments. Wow, what friends. Scott is going to take me Tuesday since it's going to be my first time. I'm praying that the side effects won't be bad and that I'll be able to drive myself there and back home. I know it's going to be long wait and I hate for anyone to have to wait that long. We'll see how it goes. Pray for side effects to be not so bad.

My Sister Chic's laid hands on me this morning in Sunday School. If you've never had that done - wow it is so powerful. Hope you never have the need but, if you do I hope you have a wonderful Christian Support System like I do. Bro. Bob's sermon this morning was so comforting and I know my sickness will glorify His Kingdom and my testimony is going to be something.

No comments:

Post a Comment