Thoughts

Breast Cancer has invaded my body, but it need not invade my spirit. There may be scars on my chest, but there need not be scars on my heart. . . . . . Judy Kneece

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Daughter-In-Law's

Yesterday was such an awesome day. I got to go with Chelsea, Jesse's fiance, and her Mom to look at Wedding Dresses. Chelsea found a beautiful gown. I feel so blessed that both my Sons have found beautiful and loving girls. Beth also included me when she went searching for the perfect wedding dress. Wow, I feel so loved. My Mom has agreed to help me make a dress that I can wear to both weddings. We're going to have fun doing that together. My Mom is so good to me.

I go to the Surgeon tomorrow to get the remaining staples removed. I'm praying that they have an appointment for me with Dr. Mackey (Oncologist). I'm so ready to get this started so it will be over sooner.



No comments:

Post a Comment